FREE PDF How to get tons of traffic to any website!
How to Save Tons of Money With Google Shopping!
1) Go to Google; search for a product you want to buy. Now click on shopping. You can do this with virtually any product, even groceries! Let's try searching for an item that is usually very expensive, such as vitamins.
2. Filter your search low to high.
3. Filter it by the condition you want, in this case brand new. Be careful of shipping costs!
Disclosure: This is an affiliate link, if you click the link and make a purchase I will make a small commission.
5. Go to Google and Facebook and search for the name of the store where you found the product. Type the store's name and then type review into the search box. You always want to make sure you're not getting a bad product or getting scammed.
6. Either buy the product or leave it in your cart. Sometimes a company will offer you an even better price if you leave it in your cart for a few days as long as the price doesn't go up that is! You could buy the product and then leave another one in your cart to see if you can get an even better deal on another one!
Products that Will Help You Save Money
Cool It Automatically
Don't Do Bodily (Bottle) Harm
Let Your Smart T.V. Set you FREE!! From Cable T.V.
Head on over to YouTube and search for your favorite show. Do you need to watch the entire show? Can you watch just the best parts? If you're ok with just the best scenes YouTube is the answer! Look on YouTube and search your show and the word best of. The other thing is that Roku and Amazon Fire Stick have so much free content you will never miss having cable! You can also just buy a smart t.v. with Amazon Fire TV or Roku already built-in!
Save Money on Insurance and Other Services
Message area service businesses and ask them to send you an alert if their rates go down. Tell them what you are paying now and that you would definitely consider switching to them if they could beat your current rate. Make sure to tell them about all of your details of what services you need or what insurance you need. Be as specific as possible. Write it all down before messaging them and then just copy and paste so you can send it to multiple businesses. I usually get better responses by using Facebook messenger.
Here is an article on how to save money for a house in 6 months.